DRWC IS committed to safety
All guests and Rink staff are required to wear masks
Limiting site capacity to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for all. There is a separate capacity for the rink then for Winterfest so all guests feel comfortable.
Staggering ice skating ticket times and encouraging advance purchases to mitigate crowding and ensure a seamless ticketing and skate rental experience.
Conducting thorough, deep cleanings of all public spaces including public restrooms, seating areas, and ice skates with cleaners that destroy viruses and regularly sanitizing all public spaces sneeze guards and partitions at all points of contact between visitors and vendors.
Providing handwashing stations and hand sanitizers at various locations throughout Winterfest.
Ensuring all staff onsite wear appropriate personal protective equipment.
Continuously evaluating best practices and recommendations from experts.
- Monday - Thursday: 1pm - 11pm
- Friday: 1pm - 1am
- Saturday: 11am - 1am
- Sunday: 11am - 11pm
- Friday: 5 pm - 12 am
- Saturday: 11 am - 12am
- Sunday: 11 am - 10 pm
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: 11 am to 11 pm
- President's Day: 11 am to 11 pm
- Boardwalk games: Balloon Water Race, Basketball Toss, and Balloon Dart are $5 per game
- The Ferris wheel is $4 per ride. For children under 42” a guardian is required. Only 4 people from the same household are allowed in a Ferris wheel cabin.