DOCK AT PENN'S LANDING MARINA
The Penn's Landing Marina is located between Lombard Circle and Dock Street at 301 S. Columbus Boulevard, in the heart of the Philadelphia Waterfront.
Docked at the Marina, you will be in walking distance of Center City, the Historic District, South Street, tons of restaurants, theaters, museum and more. Penn's Landing Marina is only steps away from Spruce Street Harbor Park Sustained by Univest, a pop-up park and beer garden which features food, drinks, entertainment and a game room for visitors of all ages. The Marina is mere blocks from popular entertainment venue, the Great Plaza at Penn's Landing, and Blue Cross RiverRink.
The Marina houses the Moshulu restaurant and sits adjacent to the Independence Seaport Museum, the Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing and the Chart House restaurant.
The Marina is Perfect for:
- Boat visits
- Canoe, kayak and swan boat rentals as part of the Paddle Penn's Landing Program
- Scenic water tours on the Spirit of Philadelphia, Patriot Harbor Lines, SailTime Philadelphia and the RiverLink Ferry
- Stand up paddle board around a WWI submarine and the world's largest four-masted sailboat, or float your yoga with SUP Yoga classes and more with Aqua Vida
Recent Improvements Include:
- New floating finger docks
- 32 slips
- Accommodations for boats ranging from 19 to 150 feet.
- New Water Lines
- Electricity for 30, 50 and 100 amps
- Free Wi-Fi internet access
- ADA Accessibility
- 24-hour roving security on site
If the Penn's Landing Marina is full, please visit us at the Pier 5 Marina.