The Penn's Landing Marina is managed by DRWC and is located between Lombard Circle and Dock Street at 301 S. Columbus Boulevard, in the heart of the Philadelphia Waterfront.
The Marina is within walking distance of some of the best attractions and restaurants within the Historic District, Old City, South Street and Society Hill. Penn's Landing Marina is only steps away from public parks along the waterfront including Spruce Street Harbor Park, Great Plaza at Penn's Landing, Blue Cross RiverRink, Race Street Pier and Cherry Street Pier, all linked together by the multi-modal Delaware River Trail.
The Marina is home to the Moshulu, the Chart House, Independence Seaport Museum, and Hilton Philadelphia Penn's Landing. Other entertainment and attractions within the Marina include the Paddle Penn's Landing Program, scenic water tours on the Spirit of Philadelphia, Patriot Harbor Lines, SailTime Philadelphia and the RiverLink Ferry, and StandUp Paddleboard Yoga classes with Aqua Vida.
The Penn's Landing Marina and the Pier 5 Marina are one of only publicly accessible marinas in Philadelphia. The Marina is available for seasonal and transient dockage from May 1st through October 31st.
Penn's Landing Marina Features
- 32 Floating Finger Piers of various sizes which accommodate vessels up to 135 feet
- Electric (30, 50 or 100 AMP)
- Free Wi-fi internet access
- ADA Accessibility
- 24-hour roving security on site
Overnight Rates (no day rates available)
- $2.00 per ft vessels up to 40 ft (minimum charge $60).
- $2.50 per ft vessels up to 41 - 49 ft
- $3.00 per ft vessels up to 50 - 60 ft
- $4.00 per ft vessels up to 60 - 80ft
- $6.00 per ft vessels 80 ft and up
- 100 AMP cord $0.25 per cord, per foot per night.
- 2nd 50 AMP cord $0.25 per cord, per foot per night.
Holiday rates may apply. Monthly and seasonal rates quoted upon request. Rates subject to change without notice.
Reservations can be made via email to email@example.com or by phone (215) 928-8803.