Winter for a Chance to Win a Family-4 Pack to Pixar Putt
Tag your putt putt buddies in the comments on the "Pixar Putt Giveaway" post on the Delaware River Waterfront Instagram page for a chance to win a pair of general admission tickets to @PixarPutt on the Great Plaza on Penn’s Landing, along with roller skating tickets to Independence Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest and other fun surprises. A winner will be chosen at random and announced here. Enter today! Terms and conditions apply. Scroll down to review.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation” is referred to as DRWC and whose Instagram handle is @delawareriverwaterfront. The "Prize" refers to a family-four (4) pack of tickets to Pixar Putt on the Great Plaza on Penn’s Landing to be redeemed before Sunday, October 1, 2023.
- By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by **12:00 am EST** on August 30, 2023. One (1) winner from the state of Pennsylvania will be selected at random by DRWC on August 30 and the winner will be notified on or after this date.
- The DRWC sweepstakes with entry via Instagram are open only to residents of Pennsylvania. One (1) winner will be chosen at random from all entrants.
- No purchase is necessary. Winners will not be required to pay to enter the sweepstakes.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of DRWC are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram, X.com (formerly known as Twitter), or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the sweepstakes.
- Only one entry per person per sweepstakes will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the sweepstakes via Instagram, by tagging another Instagram user in the comments of the specified post by the @delawareriverwaterfront and following this Instagram profile.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered on Instagram, using a random number generator. DRWC will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- DRWC will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. DRWC takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, DRWC’s liability under or in connection with the sweepstakes of these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, DRWC shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the sweepstakes, or any Prize for any indirect, special, or consequential cost, expense, loss, or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and DRWC and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable, and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, DRWC reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address, and phone number of the winner must be provided to DRWC if requested and will be shared to enable fulfillment of the Prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond DRWC’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the sweepstakes or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- DRWC’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the DRWC social media profiles after the winner has been selected.