THE DELAWARE RIVER WATERFRONT CORPORATION'S (DRWC) HIGHEST PRIORITY IS THE SAFETY AND WELL-BEING OF OUR STAFF, PARTNERS, AND VISITORS. As valued members of the Waterfront community, we hope that you are safe and sound during...
Monday through Friday
5pm - 11pm
12pm - 11pm
12pm - 11pm
- Visitors will be required to wear masks unless they are eating or drinking.
- Capacity is being monitored at all Waterfront destinations.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the park.
- Blue Cross RiverRink is introducing special physically-distanced seating with a capacity of 6 people per picnic table.
- All forms of payment will be accepted at on-site vendors.
- Food and beverage lines will be limited to 10 persons at a time.
- Minigolf ($5 per person; $4 per person if you're an Independence Blue Cross Cardholder) will be available on-site. Equipment will be sanitized regularly.
- The Ferris Wheel ($4), the carousel ($3), and boardwalk games (prices vary) will be available. Equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between users.
- There will be no roller skating and no carousel this season. Instead, enjoy physically-distanced seating at our NEW Beach area!
- Special signage and ground graphics will be posted to help visitors practice physical distancing.
- Bathrooms are open to the public and sanitized hourly.