THE DELAWARE RIVER WATERFRONT CORPORATION'S (DRWC) HIGHEST PRIORITY IS THE SAFETY AND WELL-BEING OF OUR STAFF, PARTNERS, AND VISITORS. As valued members of the Waterfront community, we hope that you are safe and sound during...
Select amenities closing!
Hurry, mini golf, the Gravity Storm Bungee Jump, and the Skelly's Amusements ice cream stand will close for the season on Sunday, September 27.
The Ferris Wheel, carousel, and boardwalk games, plus delicious carnival treats from Skelly's Amusements and Chickie's and Pete's will be open weekends starting Friday, October 2 through Sunday, October 11.
Monday through Thursday
5pm - 10pm
5pm - 11pm
12pm - 11pm
12pm - 11pm
- Visitors will be required to wear masks unless they are eating or drinking.
- Capacity is being monitored at all Waterfront destinations.
- Sanitizing stations will be available throughout the park.
- Blue Cross RiverRink is introducing special physically-distanced seating with a capacity of 6 people per picnic table.
- All forms of payment will be accepted at on-site vendors.
- Food and beverage lines will be limited to 10 persons at a time.
- Minigolf ($5 per person; $4 per person if you're an Independence Blue Cross Cardholder) will be available on-site. Equipment will be sanitized regularly.
- The Ferris Wheel ($4), the carousel ($3), and boardwalk games (prices vary) will be available. Equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between users.
- The NEW Gravity Storm Bungee Bounce acrobatic ride is now available, which gives riders the feeling of being weightless while safely tethered to the ride. $7 per ‘bounce’ and $20 for an unlimited day pass. Equipment will be sanitized and disinfected between users.
- There will be no roller skating and no carousel this season. Instead, enjoy physically-distanced seating at our NEW Beach area!
- Special signage and ground graphics will be posted to help visitors practice physical distancing.
- Bathrooms are open to the public and sanitized hourly.