DRWC is seeking proposals from restaurateurs, restaurant groups, artisan food vendors, or individuals to lease space and operate a high-quality food and non-alcoholic beverage seasonal operation within Independence Blue Cross RiverRink Winterfest.
Therefore, RFP submissions should reflect how the vendor will.
- Provide a concept with a distinctive experience that will cater to local residents and visitors
- Draw new and diverse audiences to the Delaware River Waterfront and create unique food offerings.
- Request Released on Feb. 7, 2023
- Submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 1, 2023
- Proposals are due by 5 pm, EST on March 8, 2023
- Vendor(s) selected by approximately March 2023/April 2023
- Food concession program to commence Summer Season 2023
Proposals should be sent to the email inbox email@example.com, Delaware River Waterfront Corporation by March 8 at 5 pm, EST. Large files can be sent via Dropbox web URL link to the submission firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
Review the full RFP below.
RFP: Independence Blue Cross RiverRink Summerfest Lodge
Conflict of Interest Disclosure