The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation (DRWC) is requesting pricing from qualified signage firms to fabricate, install, maintain, and store signage across the Central Delaware River Waterfront for Summer 2018.
The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation (DRWC) is a 501(c)3 nonprofit corporation organized exclusively for the benefit of the City of Philadelphia and its citizens. The fundamental purpose of DRWC is to design, develop and manage the central Delaware River waterfront in Philadelphia between Oregon and Allegheny Avenues. DRWC works to transform the central Delaware River waterfront into a vibrant destination for recreational, cultural, and commercial activities for the residents and visitors of Philadelphia.
Scope of Services to be Performed
The signage firm will perform the following tasks:
- Fabricate the sign package as detailed in the “Signage Details” section below, confirming all measurements and recommending appropriate material choices for the proposed application/environment
- Fabricate signs according to designs provided by DRWC
- Provide a price to install signs at specific locations as directed by DRWC
- Provide a price to maintain signs throughout the summer, replacing as needed
- Provide a price to remove signs, clean, and store for the winter season
The contract term will be for one year, with two additional one year options for renewal at the sole discretion of DRWC staff. Pricing proposals should address possible cost savings, if any, in regards to the potential for a multi-year agreement as well as additional signage for the winter season
DRWC anticipates the following schedule for responses, production, and installation:
Opportunity posted 03/19/2018
Questions answered via email and posted 03/26/2018
Pricing proposal Submission Deadline 03/30/2018
Estimated Selection 04/06/2018
First round installation 04/30/2018
Second round installation 05/04/2018
Third round installation 06/01/2018
Questions and pricing proposals should be sent to Emma Fried-Cassorla, Director of Marketing and Communications, Delaware River Waterfront Corporation by March 30th, 2018 at 5:00 P.M. EST. Large files can be sent via Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org.