Global Craft Market presented by the Welcoming Center
05/13 – 09/09
- 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Place: Spruce Street Harbor Park
- Add to Google Calendar
- Add to Outlook, iCal, etc.
Don’t miss a specialty market hosted by the Welcoming Center featuring Latin-owned, small businesses on select Saturdays from 12 pm to 5 pm at Spruce Street Harbor Park.
The Global Craft Market is a collective of local immigrant artists and micro-importers who share their hand-made, fair-traded crafts to celebrate and sustain craft-making traditions and artisans from around the world. The Global Craft Market is an initiative of The Welcoming Center.
Saturday, May 13
Saturday, June 10
Saturday, July 8
Saturday, Sept 9
Dates are subject to changes.
Know Before You Go
- Review our parking and directions information before your next visit.
- Review the hours and menus of the on-site concessionaires.
- Reserve a Riverside Hammock Lounge.