Join the parking team!
We're seeking parking attendants (part-time) to round out our dynamic and dedicated site operations team. They provide customer service by informing visitors about events, explaining directions, and answering questions about the Waterfront. They are DRWC ambassadors and are a vital part of the safety and security of all our parks. Starting salary: $12/hour
DRWC is an inclusionary organization that values and promotes diversity in all aspects of its operations. The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, race, gender, religion, handicap, or sexual orientation.
Areas of Responsibility
- Greet and assist motorists entering the lot
- Answer questions about parking, directions, events, or the like
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to work in all types of weather
- Will require night and weekend assignments, particularly during special events.
Fill out the application below to be considered for this position.