Join the Independence Blue Cross RiverRink team!
We are currently seeking skate guards (seasonal/part-time) to join the Independence Blue Cross RiverRink team, Philadelphia's premier outdoor skating rink and seasonal attraction. No experience is required. Training will be provided. Starting salary: $12/hour
DRWC is an inclusionary organization that values and promotes diversity in all aspects of its operations. The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, race, gender, religion, handicap, or sexual orientation.
Areas of Responsibility
- Excellent customer service skills
- Greet, welcome, and direct guests
- Courteously respond to customer inquiries and questions
- Verify guest tickets for admission entry
- Remain visible to guests and staff while on the rink
- Monitor rink conditions while skating.
- Ensure guests are skating safely.
- Actively convey rink rules and regulations to guests
- Report any injuries or violations in compliance with established procedures
- Prolonged periods of walking throughout the assigned area
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Must be able to work in all types of weather
- Weeknight and weekend availability is required, particularly during special events
Fill out the application below to be considered for this position.