• Tugboat Jupiter
Dockside tours are available by appointment
  • pspg logo
The tugboat Jupiter was built out of charcoal iron in Philadelphia in 1902 for the Standard Oil Company. After serving in New York, she was came back to work in Philadelphia. In 1999, the Jupiter was purchased by the Penn's Landing Corporation (now the Delaware River Waterfront Corp) and turned over to the care of the Philadelphia Ship Preservation Guild and is moored at the north end of Penn's Landing. Currently, she takes part in educational programs, festivals, and boat parades. While not officially open for tours while maintenance is being done, her crew members are often willing to give private tours. If you’re interested in getting more information, joining the Preservation Guild, or reserving the ship, please contact the Guild at office@gazela.org
 
Parking
Columbus Blvd and Market St.
DAILY RATE: $20

Open 24 hrs 
Contact: 215-928-8807 or 267-228-1974

PLEASE NOTE:
Buses, limos, and oversized vehicles: $40
Columbus Blvd and Walnut St.
 
DAILY RATE: $20
 
PLEASE NOTE:
Buses, limos, and oversized vehicles: $40

Open 24 hrs 
Contact: 215-928-8807 or 267-228-1974
 
Contact

215-629-3200