SUMMER DAYS & NIGHTS AT SPRUCE STREET HARBOR PARK
Presented by Univest Corp. and Valley Green Bank, a division of Univest Bank and Trust Co.
Spruce Street Harbor Park is now open and continues to be free to the public, thanks to the generosity of Univest Corporation and Valley Green Bank, a division of Univest Bank and Trust Co.
Named one of the best places to visit in Philadelphia by national press, Spruce Street Harbor Park presented by Univest/Valley Green Bank features colorful hammocks, floating gardens, beautiful lights, refreshing craft beer, and food from popular Philly restaurants, making it a summer gathering space for locals and visitors alike.
|Sunday - Thursday||11am - 11pm|
|Friday & Saturday||11am - 1am|
Hammocks and Fountains
Over 50 colorful handmade hammocks are strung throughout the park to create a relaxing place to spend summer days and nights.
New this year: TWO Hammock Lounges that can be reserved, featuring premium outdoor seating, standing hammocks, and scenic waterfront views for up to 20 people.
- Cool off with a quick splash in the fountains found throughout the park.
- Located in the Marina at Penn’s Landing, the Oasis consists of three landscaped barges, a net lounge, and floating gardens.
- The barges feature an ADA-compliant boardwalk, beautiful raw metal railings, and tons of seating.
- The cantilevered net lounge, inspired by Caribbean resorts, is a place where visitors can relax while suspended 4 feet above the water. Don’t worry, debris liners are in place to catch keys, change and cell phones!
- The floating gardens are constructed from a durable, non-toxic post-consumer plastic, and used around the country for wetland restoration. Not only are they aesthetically beautiful, but they are also serve to clean the water in the marina.
Boardwalk Arcade and Lawn Games
- Waterfront bocce, ping pong, and shuffleboard courts
- Bean bag toss, life sized chess and Connect Four, giant Jenga, and tetherball (all free!)
- Shipping containers along the boardwalk house Basket Fever skeeball, air hockey, claw crane games, Ms. Pacman, and two racing games.