Visit the Delaware River Waterfront By Boat
The Penn's Landing Marina and the Pier 5 Marina are one of only a few publically accessible marinas in Philadelphia. The Marina is available for seasonal and transient dockage.
Penn's Landing Marina Season: May 1st through October 31st
Penn's Landing Marina Features
- 32 Floating Finger Piers of various sizes which accommodate vessels up to 135 feet
- Electric (30, 50 or 100 AMP)
- Wi-fi internet access
No day rates available.
- $2.00 per ft. vessels up to 40 ft. (minimum charge $60).
- $2.50 per ft. vessels up to 41 ft. - 49 ft.
- $3.00 per ft. vessels up to 50 ft. - 60 ft.
- $4.00 per ft. vessels up to 60 ft. - 80ft.
- $6.00 per ft. vessels 80 ft. and up.
- 100 AMP cord $0.25 per cord, per foot per night.
- 2nd 50 AMP cord $0.25 per cord, per foot per night.
- Holiday rates may apply.
- Monthly and seasonal rates quoted upon request.
- Rates subject to change without notice.
Reservations can be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (215) 928-8803.