Join the parking team!
We're seeking parking attendants to round out our dynamic and dedicated site operations team. They provide customer service by informing visitors about events, explaining directions, and answering questions about the Philly Waterfront. They are DRWC ambassadors and are a vital part of the safety and security of all our parks.
DRWC is an inclusionary organization that values and promotes diversity in all aspects of its operations. The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, race, gender, religion, handicap, or sexual orientation.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements
- A high school diploma or GED required
- Basic math skills a plus
- Adept at customer service
- Ability to interact with customers to explain events, location, directions, and to answer basic questions about the waterfront
- Ability to watch over an assigned lot for suspicious activity and report such to police or security
- Skilled in following verbal and written instructions
Fill out the application below to be considered for this position.