Join the Independence Blue Cross RiverRink team!
We are currently seeking cashiers (seasonal/part-time) to join the Independence Blue Cross RiverRink team, Philadelphia's premier outdoor skating rink and seasonal attraction. No experience is required. Training will be provided. This position rotates between the box office, guest services booth, and miniature golf rental. Starting salary: $12/hour
DRWC is an inclusionary organization that values and promotes diversity in all aspects of its operations. The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on age, race, gender, religion, handicap, or sexual orientation.
Areas of Responsibility
- Excellent customer service skills
- Greet, welcome, and direct guests
- Courteously respond to customer inquiries and questions in person and via telephone.
- Explain products, services, and prices
- Sell skating tickets and merchandise
- Count the register drawer in/out
- Process cash and credit card payments and perform point-of-sale activities as directed during scheduled designated cashier shifts.
- Distribute rental equipment in compliance with established procedures
- Maintain the appearance, cleanliness, and order of the display counter, windows, and cases.
- Assist other departments and complete side duties as needed.
- Prolonged periods of walking throughout the assigned area
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times
- Must be able to work in all types of weather
- Weeknight and weekend availability is required, particularly during special events
Fill out the application below to be considered for this position.