Formerly known as Pier 53, Washington Avenue Green is located at Washington Avenue, just south of the Coast Guard station and behind the Sheet Metal Workers’ Union Hall, 1301 South Columbus Boulevard. The one-acre site on the long-abandoned pier is one of the key sites along the Delaware riverfront owned by the Delaware River Waterfront Corporation. It was one the first new public parks created by DRWC. The park currently has group of volunteers, called the Friends of Washington Ave Green, that help to take care of and create programming at the park.
Use the Add Content button to get started.