Food and Beverage Offerings at Spruce Street Harbor Park
Featuring food offerings from local Philadelphia restauranteurs served out of retrofitted cargo containers on the boardwalk.
Returning to SSHP with four casual, yet unique food and beverage offerings on the Barge and the boardwalk. New this year is Harborside Pizza featuring boardwalk-style pies and slices.
Harborside Pizza Menu Includes:
- 16’’ pies with house made dough available by the slice or whole
- Italian Chopped Salad (Romaine, Peppers, Feta, Soppressata, Chickpeas, Pepperoncini, Oregano Vinaigrette
- Margherita (San Marzano Tomato, Fior di Latte, Basil)
- Pepperoni (Pepperoni, Manchego, Fresh Mozzarella)
- Four Cheese (Manchego, Royal Blue Cheese, Fresh Mozzarella, Parmesan)
- Meatball (Beef, Parmesan, San Marzano Tomato)
- Zeppoli (Fried Dough, Nutella Caramel)
Distrito Taco will return to the Barge serving traditional Mexican street tacos and delicious chips and guacamole. On the boardwalk, the popular Froman’s and Village Burger concepts will offer hamburgers, hot dogs, sausages, and fries perfect to eat on a summer day.
Chickie’s & Pete’s on the boardwalk will be serving their signature seasoned fries alongside cheesesteaks, crab pretzels and more.
Bringing back their donuts and fried chicken landside at Port FedNuts, located on the boardwalk at SSHP. The menu features:
- Cold Brewed Iced Coffee
- Fried Chicken Sandwich with American cheese, buttermilk ranch seasoning, Red Hot mayo & dill pickles
- Bag O Donuts, 6 mini cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar donuts
A summer along the water is not complete without ice cream, soft serve custard, and milkshakes. Serving out of two locations at SSHP:
S.S. Franklin Fountain
The S.S. Franklin Fountain, a shipping container inspired by 30s and 40s naval ships, is back again this season serving a multitude of tasty treats.
Franklin Sugar Shack
The Franklin Sugar Shack is an island hut brimming with real fruit fancy ices, old-fashioned soft serve custard and tropically inspired drinks using fresh-pressed sugar cane.
Food concessionaire Daniel Rivera, a waterfront partner for many years, will continue to serve staple summer delights: soft ice cream, hot dogs, funnel cake, water ice, and more across SSHP and the Great Plaza at Penn’s Landing.