Tessa Marie Images
The Race Street Pier is a perfect location for wedding ceremonies with beautiful landscaping, unique lighting and benches, ampitheater style seating, with the Delware River and Ben Franklin Bridge as a majestic backdrop. It is one of the most unique and beautiful outdoor venues in the city.
If you are interested in having your wedding at the Race Street Pier, please note that it can be reserved for wedding ceremonies only -- not wedding receptions or cocktail hours.
- Wedding Ceremony permits are issued for a 2-hour time period and cost $200. Please see application below.
- The Delaware River Waterfront Corp (DRWC) is unable to reserve dates until the application and payment is received in full.
- The Race Street Pier cannot be entirely closed for the wedding ceremony. The lower level walkway of Pier is blocked off and DRWC Security is on site to make sure the general public does not interrupt the ceremonies.
- Power is available for small sound systems.
- Other rentals such as tables, chairs, arches or other décor is available through DRWC's exclusive equipment rental provider, The Party Center. Please contact Jason Tornetta, 610-935-8368 or email@example.com for more details about rental equiptment.
- The Pier is accessible by public transit including the 25 SEPTA bus and the Market Street Subway Line to 2nd Street. Parking lots are available at Columbus Blvd and Vine Street and Columbus Blvd and Market Street.
- DRWC and the Race Street Pier do not have any accommodations for inclement weather, please make rain contingency plans with your reception venue.