PADDLE PENN'S LANDING
Kayaks and Foot-Pedal Swan Boats Available for Public Rental
Paddle your way around the marina and enjoy the waterfront atmosphere in a safe, supervised environment. Located just south of the Hilton Hotel where the water is calm and the boaters are removed from the traffic of the Delaware River.
The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation partners with the Independence Seaport Museum to run Paddle Penn’s Landing.
Limited Weekend Hours from May 6 - May 22
- Fridays, 5pm - 8pm
- Saturdays & Sundays, 12pm - 8pm
Summer Hours Start Thursday May 26
- Monday through Friday: 3pm - 8pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 12pm - 8pm
- Swan Boats $10 per half hour
- Kayaks $5 per half hour (available on a limited basis, call for availability)
- Tandem Kayaks $10 per half hour
- Row boats $10 per half hour
- Independence Seaport Museum offers a 20% discount for members.
For questions and inquiries about parties larger than 10, please call 215-413-8655.
Great for Summer Camps
“Paddle Penn’s Landing” works in conjunction with Philadelphia Parks and Recreation Department to offer free rowing and swan boating to its teen campers. DRWC will again partner with the Independence Seaport Museum to allow the campers to explore nautical art and artifacts through a self-guided tour of the museum and visit the Submarine Becuna, as part of their experience in the program.