Are you interested in learning how to ice skate this winter? Join our 7-week program for beginner skaters - all ages welcome!
Lessons are every Sunday from January 15 to February 26. The first class (on Jan. 15) will be a meet & greet with the instructors, and an introduction to the course. The following 6 weeks will each be lesson based, where skaters will learn basic skills and become comfortable on the ice.
Cost is $125 per person, click the "Ticket" button above to purchase.
- Lessons are 1 hour, from 9:30am-10:30am. We suggest you arrive early to lace up your skates, the site opens at 9:15am.
- Skate rental is included in the price. We encourage those who have their own skates to bring them.
- Wear layers! Once you get moving on the ice, you tend to warm up.
- There will be no refunds for inclement weather, we will reschedule if there are weather concerns.
- For younger students, we recommend parents stay for the lesson. The Lodge will be open during lessons.